Friday, August 14, 2009

That post looked a lot better in OpenOffice

Hilarious immature theatre employee circa 2006 is going to win your heart.

Hello friends, just a few things I think I should mention while things are still starting up here.

1. I'm having some trouble with pictures on this site. It's a pretty huge enormous pain to upload them to photobucket and stuff. So the formatting is a little stupid right now. Sorry about that.

2. I'm taking screencaps of the screencaps with captions, uploading them, and shrinking them. If the captions are too small for your tired old eyes, you can click on them and they'll open up bigger in another window/tab. Eat some carrots.

3. I'm playing with the layout right now as well, trying to figure out how to get rid of the green (Right now I look too much like Filmdrunk, which is a sweet site). Being wider would be nice as well, kind of annoying how small I have to make the pictures.

4. Keep checking this site because I've got a buttload of terrible movies to talk about. You could fill up a butt with all these terrible movies. Maybe I'll even talk about some good movies, why not eh?

Have fun! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! There's nothing I wouldn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment