Sunday, August 16, 2009

I think we've got this internet thing pretty much nailed down

No idea who painted this but it's safe to say they're about to take the art world by storm

So I enlisted the service of my best buttbuddy Nic, who you might (or might not) know as "Lostgame" and he figured out how to change the background colour. You may have also noticed that the longer posts have a "click here for more" button, which is thanks to another friend of mine named K-Kwan AKA ctrlalt_dance. Makes the blog easier to navigate or whatever. Let's try it out! After the jump you'll find my favourite trailer of all time ever. Hold out to the 1:18, that's when shit gets real. "FROM THE MAKERS OF ONG-BAK..."



YEEEEEEAH! What did you think of that, Hollywood? What taglines have you come up with lately? Honestly if this trailer alone doesn't make you want to kick a guy with a fanny pack in the face I don't think we can be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment